A QUICK GUIDE TO HOW WE PROCESS YOUR DATA
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Here at Steve Bull Events Ltd, we understand the concerns about how data may be stored, sent and used by companies.
We are committed to complying with all data protection laws and want you to feel confident in the measures we are taking to uphold your data privacy rights.
WHAT INFORMATION MIGHT WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Here at Steve Bull Events, we do our best to keep the information we collect about you to the minimum necessary.
Depending upon how you’re interacting with us, we collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal information as follows:
- Personal details about you and your travelling companions;
- Payment details when you make a booking with us;
- Identification documents such as passport number and expiry date;
- Details of your booking requirements;
- Records of your interactions with us via phone/web requests/feedback;
- How you are using our site, apps, social media pages or call centres;
- Job application details if you apply for a job;
- Health details or dietary requirements so we can make sure the holiday is suitable;
Where we need to collect personal data by law or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we might not be able to provide you with your booking.
HOW DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
We collect your personal details mostly when you interact with us or our website, such as when you make a booking, contact our staff via phone or e-mail, provide us with feedback, fill in our web forms.
WHAT ARE OUR MARKETING PRACTICES?
We would like to keep you up to date with our latest offers, partnerships, sales, promotions, competitions that we think might be of interest/relevance to you. We may send you marketing based upon our business to business relationship or if you have specifically provided us with your consent and then have not asked us not to send this. You can ask us not to send you marketing at any time by asking us to unsubscribe you from our marketing database.
You can opt-out of marketing at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
- The right to ask us to correct any information you believe is incorrect.
- The right to ask us to not to use your information for marketing purposes.
- The right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you or to request that we transfer this to another service provider.
- In certain circumstances, the right to ask us to stop using information about you.
- The right to lodge a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office or the relevant data protection authority where you live.
- The right to ask us to limit or cease processing or erase information we hold about you in certain circumstances.
- The right to withdraw consent that you have provided to us to use your personal information.
- You can exercise your legal rights by contacting us or, in the case of unsubscribing to email marketing, by clicking on the relevant link included in our emails.
WHEN DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In order to provide you with the services you have requested (such as charity or corporate events) or to provide you with as good a customer experience as possible we may share your personal information with third parties such as:
- Airlines, golf clubs, hotels, conference centres, tour operators, transport companies, excursion providers, airport authorities and insurance companies.
- Airports, immigration / border control and/or other government authorities.
- Credit references and fraud prevention agencies.
- Courts or advisors.
- Other suppliers that we work with in connection with our business.
- Third parties for marketing. We share your information with any third party that you consent to our sharing your information with for marketing purposes;
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA SAFE?
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. We also limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR?
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose we collected it for, including for the purpose of satisfying any legal accounting or reporting requirements. We operate a data retention policy and look to find ways to reduce the amount of information we hold and the length of time we hold it for. By law we have to keep basic information about booking and our customers for six years for legal claims and tax purposes.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT YOUR DATA PRIVACY?
We have appointed a Data Manager who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the Data Manager using the details set out below.
Steve Bull Events Ltd
Hilton Hall Business Centre, Hilton Lane, Essington, Staffs, WV11 2BQ
0345 095 0024